Most small businesses can't afford a full time graphic artist, web developer and marketing manager. We provide these services on an as needed bases at an affordable price.
Hourly PackagesSave $
- Our Hourly Packages are good for any Graphic Design, Web Development or Custom Programming tasks you may need help with. The hours work like rollover minutes. Pay up-front for a block of hours and use them as you need them. Unused hours never expire. No contract required.
- $800 10 Hours
- $1500 20 Hours
- $2100 30 Hours
- $2600 40 Hours
HTML Email Template Setup$995
- Responsive Email Design Impress your subscribers on mobile, tablet and desktop devices!
- Seemless Branding Consistent branding is one of the keys to successful email marketing!
- The Template is Yours! You can use our code over and over...till the cows come home!
- Need More Help? Most of our clients have us build the template once, and then use their hourly packages to have us build and launch their content on a monthly basis!
Logo Design Process$900
- Stage 1: Define requirements & design direction
- Stage 2: 15-30 initial design concepts to choose from
- Stage 3: Narrow to 6 designs & begin revision process
- Stage 4: Select final design & finalize revisions
- Stage 5: Receive approved logo in multiple formats
Graphic Design & Programming$100/hr
- Our team is your team! Let our experienced team of graphic designers and web developers knock out your todo lists!
- Design for Web: Update banners, create landing pages, design email marketing graphics, coupons & info-graphics
- Email Marketing Services: Send HTML or plain text emails to your subscribers to help keep your brand in front of your customers. This service includes graphic design, HTML coding & consultation from our experienced team.
- Design for Print: Table toppers, brochures, business cards, trade show display & more
- Web programming Need something custom? No problem! Our web developers are skilled and experienced at customizing website functionality, optimizing website speed & fixing any issues you may have with your current website!